|Reference # : ||17-01344
||Title : ||Configuration Analyst I|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/20/2017 / 06/30/2017
| Description |
|Company : Artech Information Systems LLC |
Position Title : Configuration Analyst/Technician
Location : Hamilton, OH
Duration : 6+ Months
Job Reference Code : 27250-1
General Job Requirements
General Skill Sets:
- Use laptop connectivity to configure routers, firewalls, AP and switches.
- Use Putty or HyperTerminal type client software to enter command line statements via serial interface to the routers, firewalls, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with network equipment to initiate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) with device manufacturers.
- Submit Manufacturer Support Tickets and work with their Support Technicians to resolve equipment problems.
- Prioritize and manage Project Team requests for equipment configuration.
- Assist Network Engineers in developing and testing the production device configurations.
- Build Client configuration procedure documents to augment Engineering provided documentation.
- Coordinate with the NOC/Help Desk to solve configuration problems and troubleshoot client installation problems.
- Configure Windows 7+ OS on laptop and desktop computers.
Certifications (Desired, but not required):
- General understanding of ISO network layers and level 3 device configurations
- General understanding of WiFi protocols and devices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) software.
- CCENT or better
- Network Device (firewall, router, AP and switch) Manufacturer certifications
If you are available and interested, then please reply back with your updated resume or you can call me at 973.967.3531.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1 to 3 years related experience
Thanks & Regards
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3531| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Ashish.email@example.com| Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.